OddBallArt Facebook Challenge

Its the first of the month and that means Facebook Challenge time.  This is a challenge I encourage you to enter, you could win 3 free digi's as a thanks for playing prize!   
I loved colouring this image Spooky B-Cute Creeps ~ Gloomy Guss Image No. 222 for the challenge inspiration.   Im not sure who I will ever give this card to, but thats not the point, it was all about creating and colouring for me.    I used some texture paste with a stencil for the little triangles on the background piece and Copics for the main colouring on the image.   The sentiment is from a Dylusions set and I think its fitting!  


Please head on over to the store to check out everything it has to offer and please enter the challenge, we very much want to see what you create.   Facebook challenge can be found HERE each month.  Look for the album that is called Facebook challenge for the month your entering (ie. for this month look for the December Album).




Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.