A little bit of Inspiration

I appear to have found a touch of crafting mojo of late and am actually wanting to find time to craft, even if its taking me a week to create a card vs an hour, its nice to be back in the craft room and looking at peoples creations again,  and using all my supplies 
(well not all of them... lets not get silly here).

I saw that Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love was having a DT CALL and got a tickle of excitement, I have always  loved her work.  I was lucky enough to win several of her images a few years back in Facebook challenges.   The images can range from cute to dark depending on how you pay with them.     There is a particular sheep image I own that I am yet to colour.. he is next on my list of to do's.

Yesterday I coloured up this beauty and then put it inside a box card, this type of card is new to me, but I love it.   Clean, simple but effective.  I can see it being a go to type card for me and the focus is in the image which is an added bonus.


It was nice to get back into my stash, use some new techniques and simply create something. 

I used a file from the Silhouette store for the card base, and a SSS die for the You sentiment and MFT banner.   The you die was originally in black but it was lost on the card, I like how it pops now in white.

I have some older cards that I have created with OddBall images below. 



You can find all of these images over at the shop and more information on the DT CALL on the blog as well of lots of arty inspiration from the existing team.





Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.