ADU challenge time

Another card I made at a recent retreat, and big thanks to Mel who fussy cut all the fiddly bits for me.


Isn't this guy just a character, that grin just makes me smile.  I had some fun with this card, again using a polaroid die, trying to steer away from my normal white background.   Then i got some textured stamps out to mess up the background a bit, as that monkey looks like he has been causing mischief.  




I would love to see lots of creations linked up on the challenge.  Remember to use an All Dressed up Image on your project.   The Challenge blog states all the rules and there is a Freebie available for use if you aren't yet an owner of these images.

Pinterest            Facebook           Challenge 


Thanks for visiting today

10 comments:

  1. I love this card. He is certainly up to mischief.
    Not a problem fussy cutting the tricky pieces. You know I love doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Wonderful colouring Penny and this little monkey is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thanks for popping in to LOC. I note that you have entered this card in our DT Call linky tool and not on the one for the 'Distress It' challenge you mention in your post. If you wish to enter the challenge, please add your link to the tool here - http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-78-distress-it-with-bugaboo.html - thanks! mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, i fixed it Maureen. Was definitely meant to go in the challenge and not the Dt call.

      Delete
  4. What a cute little monkey, super card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn CWAA DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love that little monkey! Great colors and love the Chevron stripe! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I adore this Penny. He is just so cute and I love the details on your card too! fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Birthday Monkey! Cute card - thanks for sharing with LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Penny, love that cute monkey image and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for the welcome to the All Dressed Up DT. I am so glad to be part of this wonderful DT. Anet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.