And then I blinked

Im not sure I even got to tell you my exciting news that I was accepted as part of the Ppinkydolls New Release Design team.  Well no sooner had I been accepted and created a few cards that the challenge was closed down and the teams disbanded... disappointing yes, but life goes on.    I blinked and suddenly had more exciting news and was put on the Scrappers Delights and the Creative Fingers DT... talk about whiplash :)   I must admit it was nice to have another offer of DT as I find the social side of being on a DT fun.  That said, I want to make sure I still participate in my favourite challenges too.. sorry to say you may be in for a bit of card overload from my blog.

I thought I would share my card I made for the Ppinkydoll new release as I can see its being advertised in the shop now.   I have one other up my sleeve that i will share later in the month.





Thanks for visiting today and remember to be kind to one another, crafting is my release, my relaxation and it saddens me to think that those that love to craft may be feeling blue.   Must be time to send a friend or even a stranger a card today..  it would make their day Im sure xx


Challenges

3 comments:

  1. Love your coloring, this is really pretty! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card.
    Sorry to hear about the Ppinky DT. However as they saying goes 'As one door closes, another opens'.
    Congratulations on your new adventure with Scrappers Delights and Creative FIngers
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Welcome to the design team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.