Supporting a friend

A friend and I are always dieting, complaining about our weight and making plans for our next big success.  This week however we have actually stuck to it, contacted each other daily to see how we are going and it seems different.  I had both of us in mind when I printed this image up.  I loved the image when I bought it months ago but haven't had a chance to colour it.   I got a bit brave with my skin colouring on this image, going much darker in the shading, quite like it and this image lends itself to adding shadows. 



Challenges
(using specified digi companies) - Make it Crafty is my choice

Supplies
Copics
Clothing Y19, Y15, Y02, Y00
Hair E31, E34, E57, E59
Skin E000, E00, E04, E11
Lips YR09, YR04, YR02
Scales N7, N5, N3
Sigma Broad White - Highlights

Little b Dies - Stars
Vinyl Sentiment cut on Cameo
Varied card stock

Kimberly's first work out - weigh scales (Make it Crafty)



 Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.