Teddybo Tabs

Ive recently become quite addicted to the I Love Teddybo group on Facebook and several people have been using the Teddybo tab images beautifully.  It inspired me to grab mine from the hard drive and give them a go.


I was actually going to trash the image after I coloured her, but instead I tried something new, I put her down walked away and came back and finished colouring her up.  I originally wasn't happy with her fur but it ended up drying quite nicely.

I got some new patterned papers through the week from CTMH which I used on this background and then I tried something new by double die cutting the circle and embossing the inlay.  Something just to mix it up a little.  

I layered the hello die cut by cutting it three times and the adding a layer of glossy over the top.

The brads were from my stash.

Challenges
 Sketch File - I turned it upside down
Cuttlebug Mania - Anything Die Cut
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Oh so cute



Thanks for visiting today

5 comments:

  1. A cute image and great colours

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Penny! super sweet card, luv the layered circle...darlin! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm a bit late with my commenting, but thanks so much for using September's LO from The Sketch File to make this lovely card. I hope you'll take a look at the new sketch soon too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.