Show us some pretty packaging

One of the Mama's is having some much needed rest and this challenge was cancelled.  We have instead posted images for an inspiration post instead.


 Ive been quite busy lately with a cruise holiday for my daughters 18th, then with work, where I took on some extra shifts and instantly regretted it.  That said, I love my work but I also love my days off ;).  Catch 22 situation right.  Anyway, this challenge theme was a great help to me with my busy schedule of late.   Step one.. turn on cutting machine, open software, choose a file, cut, create, embellish and wallah!  Sometimes simple projects are just as rewarding as the details creations we all come out with at times.   My biggest issue with this box, is that my glue seems to have failed on one edge (must fix that).  



Remember head over to Card Makin Mamas to see what the other Mama's made.



Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being GD at Sketch N Scrap! I loved your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.