All about Dies

I have spent some time cleaning up my craft room which has motivated me to create.  I have a running joke that if i use a product I can keep it for another 6 months, thankfully I used lots of dies in this card.  Again I have used that adhesive backed card stock, the tree is using three layers of it to give the die some strength.  This is a really easy card to whip up and come Christmas time it may be my go to card idea.  It would easily convert to a tag as well.


Thanks for visiting today

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made yourself one heck of a resolution. I wish I had your guts. And, kudos to you for getting a head start on holiday cards! Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Die Cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea getting a head start on holiday cards! Love the cute little birds on the tree! Thanks for entering into the Die Cut challenge by Scrapbooker PhD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.