Crafting for a weekend

I have just spent 4 days crafting with some beautiful ladies, lots of laughs, a little too much sarcasm (mostly from me) and lots of creating.  I feel absolutely thankful that I was lucky enough to be included in this crafting weekend.  I made about 12 cards over the weekend, some of which used some odds and ends that I created but never used on a project.  Here is one of those.  The plan was to use this circle on a rainbow project but I couldn't get it to work.  I ended up with Clean and Simple.


Im playing in a few challenges this week
Aud Sentiments Anything Goes
Cardmania - Something new (I used my brand new SSS hello die)

Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card and great color choices. Awesome idea. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.