Rick St Dennis for Card Makin Mamas

This week we want punches in your card projects,can you find where I used them?



It's actually a bit tricky to spot them, so let me point them out.
The piercing was done with a tiny hole punch then stitched, and the patterned paper inside the bottle caps was punches with a 1/2 and 1 inch punch.

This card was made for my husbands 42nd birthday, ill take another photo of the inside but I already wrote on the card so ill have to photoshop a little.

My paper choices came from the Tim Holtz distress collections, they worked quite well once I decided on a theme for the card. As you can see the see thru card idea has been used again!

Please pop on over to Card Makin Mamas to play in our challenge and be sure to visit Rick St Dennis for the awesome images!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. This card totally made me smile, he is just fabulous and I know your husband will love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.