Change in Style

I was lucky enough to be introduced to Resin molds and casting in the past week and lets just say WOW.. The process is quite easy and not that expensive once you have the resin and molds.  I've always been a bit scabby with embellishments, who knows why, their cost, the worry of running out, im not sure, but I can tell you, I have more embellishments than what I know what to do with and now RESIN is going to add more and more and im thrilled!

This card uses bits and pieces of my favourite things, nestabilities, my blackcat cougar, Resin and of course copics, I also used distress ink with a nest shape to get that cool shadowing around the coloured image.

Looking forward to your thoughts, if you do comment can you let me know if you think the photo quality needs improvement, images look fine on my PC but I noticed they look grainy on my Ipad. 

Im excited to enter this into the Creatalicious Challenge this month, its been ages since I played in challenges and Creatalicious is one of my old DT's.. Love that site.  The challenge is a colour palette and I've managed to use all the colours without even trying!






Here are a few more images from my smashbook in progress, Im loving keeping a colouring journal and kicking myself for not starting it sooner.  I have written down the colours for the image on the bottom if anyone wants to know the combos, just comments and Ill type them up.

Have a great day
Pen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.