Blue buttons birthday at Cooking it up

Cooking it up with Katie is wanting you to try a new recipe this fortnight. We are after Blue, buttons and birthday themed cards. Be sure to check out the other DT creations too.
My project was a tad frustrating, I'm wanting to improve my colouring and I've enrolled in some online courses (see the blinkie on the left side bar) and the class I'm taking was about folds, pleats and working with the light sources (something I fail to do often)
I've realised I've been playing it safe with colouring, too light, no contrast etc so expect some changes in upcoming colouring.




I'm also playing with:-
Paper take weekly Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Anything Goes
Colour me creative classroomnavy/blues
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Penny, I think your coloring is fantastic, maybe I should start paying attention to light sources. I love the image, it totally cracked me up. and by the way my darling is going thru that stage too but she's almost 18. LOL.
    hugs,
    Chris v (Cooking dt sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwww - just so cute! Beautiful coloring Penny!
    Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.