Gorgeous green gardens

I completely confused myself last challenge and missed it, so this fortnight for cooking it up I actually remembered a card! We are wanting green gorgeous and gardens. This image just had to be used, she does after all have a garden on her head.




What an you do for this challenge? Share your creations on the cooking it up challenge blog so we can all come and visit.

This card is going to a colleague of my husband, she is 3 days older than him and he likes to tease her about her age, she is only Turning 41!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny. What a fab card, love the design with different papers and that image is wonderful.
    Hope that you are keeping well.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.