And the recipe we are cooking today

This week at Cooking it up with Katie our recipe is
Red
Ribbons
Rows

I really enjoyed playing with this theme and knew I wanted to do a Xmas card as soon as I saw the recipe.


  I bought this image from Digital Delights by LouLou (our lovely sponsor, who gave us other images.. but I really had to use this guy, as I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him... Go and buy him you know you want too.   Its going to be on many of my christmas cards this year... be warned!



I really love this card.. from start to finish I enjoyed making it and instead of adding more and more to it, i decided to leave it as is, once i put the image and the sentiment on.. I purposely did the patterned papers off centre.. just to have a deeper red border on one side.

Looking forward to seeing your creations, and being inspired!  See you over at the Cooking it up Blog

Im also playing with
Southern Girls  who want stripes and dots
Wee memories free for all
By the cute and girly -  Anything goes
Make it Monday

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Penny:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card.. Thanks for joining us at SGC.. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, This is wonderful! Fabulous papers and I love that little reindeer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute Penny, love the image and lovely papers..
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and cheerful. Thank you for entering the BTC&G's Anything Goes challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card - lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this! Such an adorable image.
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely adorable card!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Holiday card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.