Waiting for an order

Today sees me with some time on my hands, I have taken my girls to school and exercised already and now I have 5 hrs all to myself with some interruptions from the washing machine (blah to housework).

My goal for the day is to learn about using perfect pearls with embossing powder and or pigment ink. I played with this yesterday and failed.

I also have a card to finish that I started at camp and I would like to get another batch of Xmas cards done, makes me laugh as I don't usually even send Xmas cards.

I'm waiting for an order from Simon says stamp, it was sent on the 11th August...and I'm getting impatient...it has the new copic colours in it that I put off buying for ages.

So my challenge for myself is set.....stay tuned!
Now to test out this blogger application for iPad let me add a photo of ,yet to be made card components..


- Posted using BlogPress IPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.