a bit of an update

Talk about a whirlwind of a fortnight, I have started studying full time and have had to drop many of my DT gigs.. which upsets me....but something had to give.
So that said.. My I did it creations cards are uploaded and scheduled for a few weeks to come but I am no longer Dt'ing for Cooking it up with Katie and Aifactory.
A wonderful big big big Thank you to I did it creations, Aifactory and Cooking it up with Katie for allowing me to be on their DT's for the past 3-6months.
Im going to have some time on my hands "at some point" to actually craft for myself and start visiting blogs again....

2 comments:

  1. that's exciting news Pen, good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny!! I completely understand your need for time!! I'm hopping you'll be squeezing some crafty and bloggy time! Good Luck with your studies!! I know you'll do great!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.