I did it Creations - Buttons and Bows

This week at I did it creations we were challenged to use Buttons and Bows.
My bow isnt frilly and full however... I think I may take this card apart and put a mount under the main image to make it pop some more.

To enter the challenge you are encouraged to use


an image from the current sponsor but it isn't necessary. To be in the weekly drawing you must use an
image by current sponsor Lil Diva, well worth entering as your prize will be from Lil Diva!!

Check out the challenge blog, there may be a freebie posted under the challenge. 
Dont forget to link up your creations byThis challenge closes 7:00 p.m. Thursday, July 30th 2010
Dont forget to visit the forums too..

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card Penny! I like the simplicity of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card!! The image is adorable!

    Hugs
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.