Designed to Delight


I just whipped up this card for the Designed to Delight challenge, if you head on over there this week grab the freebie digi image and submit your card which then means you are eligible for the freebie next week!
I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday which I quite like.

Unfortuantly I'm not thrilled with my colouring of the image, so i think i will have to play with another print of it later.. I distressed it a little too much, i was distressing for another challenge and for the life of me I cant recall which challenge!

Oh, I tea dyed the lace last year for a planned project, I found it today when i was cleaning out the ribbon box.

sorry for the poor quality photo, the camera is going flat and the flash refused to work. If i find the camera charger I will take a new photo!


5 comments:

  1. Penny, your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the distressed look, and tea dyed lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Penny, this is stunning. i love that colour combo.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Penny, I don't think I have your email address to send you the next freebie. Please email me--my address is on my blog. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the rich colors! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.